Insitu x HRB Gear Shed
Welcome Insitu! Hood River Bicycles has teamed up with Global Sessions to be a part of the Gear Shed program.
- Employee must utilize "hoodriverbicycles.com" to make the reservation
- Insitu ID must be present at time of pickup for discount to be valid
- Please put "Insitu" in the comment section on reservation
- Bikes can only be reserved for the day (9 - 4:30pm) under the program
Bikes cannot be rented overnight anymore for the summer. If you want the bike for 24hrs or longer the Employee is responsible for the remainder of the balance after the $60 credit.
- All participants must have a waiver signed prior to arrival and only need to be signed once
- All rentals come with a helmet, pedals and kit if needed
- Employees receive various discounts, ask for details
If you are interested in using this program to demo your next bike let us know so we can work with you on applying this towards one of our carbon models.
Hybrid 29er for cruising the Mosier "Twin Tunnels" Trail
With its superlight ALUXX SLR-grade aluminum frame and a lightweight yet smooth-handling composite fork, this quick and efficient go-anywhere bike is ready for adventure.
Built around fast and stable 700c/29er wheels and flat-bar positioning, ToughRoad SLR boasts a number of frame features to serve its rugged yet sporty nature.
Santa Cruz 5010 Trail Bike
5010 is built to serve the most technical backcountry missions. 130mm of VPP® (Virtual Pivot Point) travel produces a shorter chainstay length and lower BB height compared to the 5010’s bigger-travel brethren.
This creates a uniquely playful character and an insatiable appetite for negotiating steep, rocky climbs. And when it’s time to head home, playtime becomes a riot. The new 5010 has a 67-degree head tube angle, more aggressive than before, and the longer top tube welcomes the use of shorter stems for more precise handling and greater confidence on rapid descents.